Become a Sustainable Food Adviser at the e-Jobs Academy
Did you know that food and beverage industry has been defined as “World’s biggest industry” by Forbes?
Food industry represents nowadays a crucial motor for economic development. However, it has serious impacts on environment due to water and energy consumption, and pollution of high organic strength liquids. The issue of occupational health and safety, and of product quality create a great concern as well. Adding to this, the globalization and changes in consumer’s preferences contribute to the demise of traditional production systems and SMEs.
Certification tools and transparency is essential!
The sector is growing at an astonishing pace. Changing lifestyles are part of it since more people now live in cities than outside them. Meanwhile, a trend toward eating more healthily, has spawned new sub-sectors, and the biggest growth engine is the developing world. As nations such as China, India, Brazil and Russia become wealthier; they are changing their eating habits. In particular, they’re buying more packaged foods and consuming more meat.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN SUSTAINABLE FOOD? COME AND JOINT THE EJOBS ACADEMY!
Which would be your Mission?
To research, create, implement and test methods and tools according to sustainability certification and their impact of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) of the entities
And your main tasks?
– Evaluate National and International Standards
– Identify and measure the impact of the sustainable methods in the RSC of the food sector entities
– Identify and select Best Practice Cases in the area of food processing
– Analyze the consumers point of view regarding sustainability issues
– Develop Certification and Eco-labels Scheme and guidelines
– Identification of policy makers to promote the SCP legislation
– Execute of Voluntary Auditing Programs in SMEs of the food sector
– Development a dedicated Consumers´ Communication Plan on green products
– Encourage consumers in choosing sustainable and eco-efficient products
What about your future work environment?
Works closely with the management, marketing and CSR team.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
– Nº of National and International Standards about SCP implemented on food SMEs
– Nº of food SMEs who have adopted sustainable production practices
– Percentage of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) politics implemented in SMEs
– Percentage of recommendations accepted on SCP legislation
– Nº of Best SCP Practices collaborating in networks
– Nº of food SMEs evaluated and certificated
Take the opportunity to be part of the testing groups through the development of international case studies and certified by the e-Jobs Academy.
If you are interested in this training course please contact email@example.com