EcoConsulting is a sustainability consultancy with a focus on reworking the relationship between households, industries, businesses and the environment through greater energy efficiency and better & healthier resource use. EcoConsulting provides architects, developers, planners, and house-builders a variety of inter-linked services aiming at reducing the ecological impact of their projects & houses.
We realize that every client’s challenges, needs, and options are different, and work closely with our clients to find innovative, customized and affordable solutions, integrated on a case-by-case basis. EcoConsulting is also actively involved in social, economic, and environmental sustainability, including: general environmental consulting, running seminars & events on various sustainability topics, devising corporate environmental policies & awareness campaigns, creating environmental education activities, and coaching eco-entrepreneurs.
Under its CSR initiatives, EcoConsulting partnered with the Lebanon Mountain Trail Association to assist in one of its conservation & development objectives: Education. Our enthusiastic team is committed to offering its time & know-how pro-bono to help developing environmental education tools benefiting schools, kids & local communities.
– Eco-Building Consultancy, including advice on lower impact materials & renewable energy
– BREEAM UK & International Certifications
– LEED Certifications
– Technical assistance & reports for NEEREA & LEA Loans
– Dynamic Thermal Modelling & 3D Daylighting Simulations
– Conferences & Workshops (including LEED GA/AP training)
– SwitchMed Green Entrepreneurship Coaching
– Environmental Education & Awareness Campaigns
– Corporate Environmental Policy
– ISO 14001
– Building Regulations & Planning Compliance
– SAP/NHER & TAS/SBEM Energy Calculations
– Energy Performance Certificates
Headquarters: London, UK & Beirut, Lebanon